Insouciant Spell Review

As you all know from my "Insouciant Spell: a Curse?" post I am suspicious and critical of the Insouciant Spell. I decided to share my experience with it.

Long story short: It did not work. No side effects, nothing. I followed the instructions perfectly. I recited the spell touching water (granted, I did stumble with the words a bit). I wore my symbol (a necklace with a shell) for 31 days straight and nothing happened. Funnily enough, the chain on my necklace broke around 2 days after the 31 days finished.

And from what I've heard from my friend Riley, it did not work for her either.

Can anyone share their experience with the Insouciant Spell? Can anyone tell me what I did wrong? Did this spell work for anyone? Did any other spells work for anyone? Please let me know!

Sincerely,

Melusine Aqua

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry remember it doesn't work for everyone it probably lost its magic over the years this is a very very old spell

    ReplyDelete
  2. try focusing your entire spirit energy into the spell for it to work

    ReplyDelete